ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please reply as soon as possible... gross or net salary???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greets

Please reply as soon as possible... gross or net salary???

Post by greets » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi,

Soon going to apply.
Querry:
In my previous earnings requirement, I take bank statements and letter from employer. In the letter from employer, there are columns of GROSS SALARY, DEDUCTIONS and TOTAL SALARY for each month with date of pay. Which salary should I use to claim points for previous earnings.

i.e. out of GROSS SALARY and NET SALARY PAYABLE which should be used to calculate earnings for points??

Hope to hear reply soon.

Regards.
GREETS

jd
Member of Standing

Re: Please reply as soon as possible... gross or net salary?

Post by jd » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Gross salary.
greets wrote:Hi,

Soon going to apply.
Querry:
In my previous earnings requirement, I take bank statements and letter from employer. In the letter from employer, there are columns of GROSS SALARY, DEDUCTIONS and TOTAL SALARY for each month with date of pay. Which salary should I use to claim points for previous earnings.

i.e. out of GROSS SALARY and NET SALARY PAYABLE which should be used to calculate earnings for points??

Hope to hear reply soon.

Regards.
GREETS

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Gross Salary.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Please reply as soon as possible... gross or net salary?

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm

greets wrote:Hi,

Soon going to apply.
Querry:

Hope to hear reply soon.

Regards.
GREETS
Gross always.

greets

Post by greets » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Many thanx