ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tahir01
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa

Post by Tahir01 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Dear Sir

I am here in UK on Business and Commercial Visa ( Old Scheme) since June 2006 and my work permit will expire on June 2011. I want to apply for my son’s visa as my dependent but I am not sure which form I need to fill and how much is its fee. My son is six months old and he is born in UK and living with me. I shall be very thankful to you if you will provide me this information.

With kind regards

ash786
BANNED

Re: Dependent Visa

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Tahir01 wrote:Dear Sir

I am here in UK on Business and Commercial Visa ( Old Scheme) since June 2006 and my work permit will expire on June 2011. I want to apply for my son’s visa as my dependent but I am not sure which form I need to fill and how much is its fee. My son is six months old and he is born in UK and living with me. I shall be very thankful to you if you will provide me this information.

With kind regards
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... ependants/

I wud recomend to read the information from the above link as it explains the procedure invloved. If u were applying to extend u stay or chnage to the new system then u wud have simply include u son with the application. U situation is that u have a valid leave under work permit category untill the 2011. I am sure that u wud apply under the old rules for u son as u r not extending u stay so the new rules wud not apply to you. There is full postal address and telephone number at the above link for these sort of situations. My strong advise is to ring or write a letter to the address and confirm which form to use.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

With kind regards
Can you bring dependent on Business Visa? are you on Type-C visa(check on your passport stamp)?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 am

Tahir01 wrote:My son is six months old and he is born in UK and living with me.
See also need for a dependent visa?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 pm

With kind regards

My advice is speak with some good solicitor,he can give u proper advice,my cousion have similar problem and he contact with some solicitor,he help him with all form,only solicitor can tell u all information. his solicitor name is Asif Sahi number 07977517831 call and ask advice.

take care