ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa - Few queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anishpadela

Dependant Visa - Few queries

Post by anishpadela » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Dear All,

I want to bring my wife and son with me...I have landed to UK this month only....so do I need 2800 + 1600 + 1600 = 6000 or 800 + 1600 + 1600 = 4000 in my account??

Also is it necessary to have rental agreement as part of document to get dependant's visa or we can do without it...

Also if someone can share general list of docs while appling dependant's visa....

Rgds
Anis

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant Visa - Few queries

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 am

anishpadela wrote:Dear All,

I want to bring my wife and son with me...I have landed to UK this month only....so do I need 2800 + 1600 + 1600 = 6000 or 800 + 1600 + 1600 = 4000 in my account??

Also is it necessary to have rental agreement as part of document to get dependant's visa or we can do without it...

Also if someone can share general list of docs while appling dependant's visa....

Rgds
Anis
I beleive you were on onsite assignment from your employer?
Along with other document also add letter from your employer. That should make things quicker.

Other general list is:
1. Maintenance fund evidence.
2. Marriage certificate.
3. Birth certificate of your kid/s
4. Duly filled form for each dependent.
5. Accomodation proof(very important). If you do not have one now, get a letter from your employer saying that you are provided company accomodation and your dependents will be staying there for x period after which you will find your own accomodation.
6. Employment reference letter from your company regarding your UK
deputation. This is not mandatory but i have seen it helped a lot.
7. Dependent passports/photographs obviously.

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Rgds
Anis

HI
I have same problem previously,and one advice speak with some good solicitor he will know every thing perfect,if u want i can give u some number for good solicitor Asif 07977517831 he help me very much,don't wait only for advice from forum.

take care

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi Khan525,

Are you the good solicitor Asif? I have seen your other posts as well. All advertising about the good solicitor Asif.

--Pradeep

anishpadela

Post by anishpadela » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

chetanojha wrote:

Rgds
Anis
I beleive you were on onsite assignment from your employer?
Along with other document also add letter from your employer. That should make things quicker.

Other general list is:
1. Maintenance fund evidence.
2. Marriage certificate.
3. Birth certificate of your kid/s
4. Duly filled form for each dependent.
5. Accomodation proof(very important). If you do not have one now, get a letter from your employer saying that you are provided company accomodation and your dependents will be staying there for x period after which you will find your own accomodation.
6. Employment reference letter from your company regarding your UK
deputation. This is not mandatory but i have seen it helped a lot.
7. Dependent passports/photographs obviously.
Yes I am the guy who is on onsite assignment.....rest all docs are OK, I will have one accomadation contract for my shared one which is for time....may be I can use that one or will get new one while applying as I have to find one with family......I have another query abt onsite assignment which I will post in different post to get your views...

Rgds
Anis

khan525
Newly Registered

Post by khan525 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Vardhineni wrote:Hi Khan525,

Are you the good solicitor Asif? I have seen your other posts as well. All advertising about the good solicitor Asif.

--Pradeep
he help me very much....this is best solicitor which i meet,and belive me i saw many solicitor inmy life!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

khan525 wrote:
Vardhineni wrote:Hi Khan525,

--Pradeep
he help me very much....this is best solicitor which i meet,and belive me i saw many solicitor inmy life!
If he is a good solicitor let his work speak for itself. You don't have to be a brand ambassdor for him in this forum. If you have somethings meaningful to contribute than add to the thread, don't advertise for people. I have seen few other posts of yours( this, and this, and this, andthis, and this etc etc.) as well regarding the solicitor. From the 15 total replies you posted, 14 replied contains advertisement of solicitor. In one thread you was confronted by Vinny. It appears you have learned from this forum and now trying to mint money from people posing as Asif solicitor or whatever your name.

Stop this before Moderator block you.
Last edited by ChetanOjha on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm

chetanojha wrote: It appears you have learned from this forum and now trying to mint money from people posing as Asif solicitor.
I agree with Chetan.... MODERATORS should keep an eye on this id khan525 and take proper action..

bhavyaanil
Newly Registered

dependent cover letters

Post by bhavyaanil » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Below is the list of document which i submitted to vfs.

VAF10
Passport-
Photo
Visa fee-
Covering Letter
Sponsor letter
Scanned Passport of main applicant
Marriage Certificate
Marriage Photo
Marriage Invitation letter
main applicant Offer letter
6/3 month's Payslip + p60 form
6/3 month <Bank>statement
Balance certificate

Rental agreement
Noc letter(if its shared house)
Telephone bill+Utility bills+council tax

Group photo

NI photocpy

make sure the photograph match the criteria and not less than one month of the application.

i am in uk for 6months so funds i showed was 1600(dep) + 800(myself) = 2400 GBP

mail me at bhavyaanil@gmail.com incase of doubts. shall try and resolve to best of my knowledge.

all the best and thanks to other forum members who helped me!

bhavya

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 pm

@Bhavya: Please remove your personal email id from your post. The forum encourage people to contact via PM if required. Also not good to float your personal details in public forums.