ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO same day or through agent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

first_sur1
Newly Registered

PEO same day or through agent

Post by first_sur1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi

Does anyone advice if there is any advantage of applying for same day PEO for ILR through an agent. Hw is charging 300 pounds
Otherwise I have booked a same day appointment and I think my case is straightforward

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: PEO same day or through agent

Post by Rozen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:00 pm

first_sur1 wrote:Hi

Does anyone advice if there is any advantage of applying for same day PEO for ILR through an agent. Hw is charging 300 pounds
Otherwise I have booked a same day appointment and I think my case is straightforward
If your case is straightforward, then DIY! Why waste good money on an agent?

first_sur1
Newly Registered

Post by first_sur1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 pm

want to go through agent as I think they will be able to fill the application form more precisely and presentable and advice about some documents I may miss out

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

This is why we have forums like this, if you list all documents and category you are applying under, i am sure someone will be able to help.
Magsi

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm

I am surprised when I hear of people who want to use agents to fill out forms etc. C'mon, surely the fact that you are here as a skilled immigrant means you have the basic intelligence to do such tasks?

As has been mentioned already, unless your case is a complicated one, you can do it yourself. Agents don't add any value to the process.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm

global gypsy wrote: Agents don't add any value to the process.
They just add to the cost! :wink: