ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependants forms returned and asked to file with full

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mir2009
Newly Registered

PBS Dependants forms returned and asked to file with full

Post by mir2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

I applied for Tier 1 PSW Extension along with my three dependants thereafter UKBA returned my dependants application after taking £50 for each that pictures of the dependants are not according to PBS guidance so they asked me to file fresh application with fulll fee which will cost me more than 1300 sterling pounds meanwhile the case worker also send my passport back with Tier 1 PSW endorsment. i do not know what i will do. Do i send them original application back with new pictures as they already charged me fifty pounds or apply fresh with new fee.

dipu_s4u
Newly Registered

Post by dipu_s4u » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 pm

they will refund ur previous fee once they recieve the new application and the fees. aslong as i know b'cos i got my pack back last week bcos my childs photo is small. i called the enquiry people and this is what they told me. they sent my whole pack even my application(tier 4)

ukvisa2004

Re: PBS Dependants forms returned and asked to file with ful

Post by ukvisa2004 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 am

Sorry to hear that....Looks like you have to make FRESH application with NEW FEE.

They will return £150 back if they have not rejected the dependants application. If they have simply sent it back, you will get back £150.

Plz seek legal advice, since £1300+ is quite loads of money.

mir2009 wrote:I applied for Tier 1 PSW Extension along with my three dependants thereafter UKBA returned my dependants application after taking £50 for each that pictures of the dependants are not according to PBS guidance so they asked me to file fresh application with fulll fee which will cost me more than 1300 sterling pounds meanwhile the case worker also send my passport back with Tier 1 PSW endorsment. i do not know what i will do. Do i send them original application back with new pictures as they already charged me fifty pounds or apply fresh with new fee.