ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Live in the UK test centre in Northern Ireland

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Live in the UK test centre in Northern Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Hi guys i wonder if i would be able to take my live in the UK test in Northern Ireland. Do they have centers there.

I am currently living with my family member in Irish Republic under directive 2004/38 EC.

I don't want to go to main land UK and wondered if it will be possible to get it done in N Ireland and send my application for Naturilisation.

I meet the requirement for citizenship, and wants to apply for it before the draconian citizenship laws come into effect.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Tinibee
Newly Registered

Post by Tinibee » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

hi
Last edited by Tinibee on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks Tinibee, you are a star. I have already called them and booked an appointment for when i return back from my holiday.

You are great. I thought i might have to go to mainland UK to take it.

There are no centers in the republic for sure. I will just drive down there.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

e_menzies
Newly Registered

Re: Live in the UK test centre in Northern Ireland

Post by e_menzies » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Obie wrote:
I meet the requirement for citizenship, and wants to apply for it before the draconian citizenship laws come into effect.
Its bit funny you living in Republic of Ireland and you meet the requirement of citizenship in the UK. anyway i dont want to know the whole story good luck to your test.