ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused under paragrapf 320 7(a) and 7(b)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

refused under paragrapf 320 7(a) and 7(b)

Post by saagoo_11 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 am

hey friends, if anyonce can advice me ?

I applied for student visas under TIER4 and got refused because I forgot to mention in the visa form that I was once refused for Canada immigrant visa. Immigrant visas application in 2001 was by my mom, not me. I got refused for Canada student visa in 2007. I did not intend to hide information, it just happned. I did inform them about my New Zealand rejection so why would i hide about Canada ! I have been to UK on visitors before in 2006. All other records clean. I was back from UK in 20 days.

So under 7a and 7b I got refused. What to do now? I got a re entry form with reply. Should I re-apply or appeal ?

I scored 40 points under TIER4 system.

Thanking all in advance,

ukvisa2004

Re: refused under paragrapf 320 7(a) and 7(b)

Post by ukvisa2004 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Only appeal with the help of the lawyer (that will cost). My advice would be to go with fresh application and do not forget to mention about this refusal in your application.

saagoo_11 wrote:hey friends, if anyonce can advice me ?

I applied for student visas under TIER4 and got refused because I forgot to mention in the visa form that I was once refused for Canada immigrant visa. Immigrant visas application in 2001 was by my mom, not me. I got refused for Canada student visa in 2007. I did not intend to hide information, it just happned. I did inform them about my New Zealand rejection so why would i hide about Canada ! I have been to UK on visitors before in 2006. All other records clean. I was back from UK in 20 days.

So under 7a and 7b I got refused. What to do now? I got a re entry form with reply. Should I re-apply or appeal ?

I scored 40 points under TIER4 system.

Thanking all in advance,

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

Post by saagoo_11 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanx.. i am on it, I got a uk solicitor office or sumthing around, already submited my documents to them, they will let me know about it at earliest. Though I was seeking some information on my own. thanx anyway....

vinny

Re: refused under paragrapf 320 7(a) and 7(b)

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm

ukvisa2004 wrote:My advice would be to go with fresh application and do not forget to mention about this refusal in your application.
A fresh application may face this problem:
RFL3.3 Refusal where applicant has previously breached UK law wrote:3.3.2 How long are applicants ‘banned’ for?
If an applicant falls to be refused under 320(7B), applications must be refused for the following periods:

* 1 year if they left the UK voluntarily, whether or not at public expense;
* 5 years if they left UK voluntarily, at public expense;
* 10 years if they were removed or deported from the UK;
* 10 years if they practised deception (which includes using false documentation) in support of a previous visa application.

Where applicant has overstayed, breached a condition of leave, was an illegal entrant or used deception in a leave to remain application, the ban is dated from the date the applicant left the UK. Where an applicant has used deception in a visa application, the ban is dated from the date (in which deception was used) was refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

thanx..

Post by saagoo_11 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 am

now im planning to go with fresh application..
thank you...

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 pm

saagoo_11 wrote:I thought that i was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) and (7b), but lately i found that I am refused under paragraph 320 (7a) only, further it is stated - any further applications may also be refused for same reason under paragraph 320 (7b) of the UK Immigration Rules.

here is my eco comment.

ECO Comment:

In your application when asked in your application form if you have ever been refused a visa for any country, you said that you had been refused a visa when you applied to go to New Zealand. However, through checks made by this office and shown in your passport, you have also been refused an application for visa for Canada. You have therefore failed to disclose a material face. As false representation have been made in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 320 (7a) of the Immigration rules. Any further applications may also be refused, for same reason, under paragraph 320 (7b) of the UK Immigration Rules.
What's your question?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

same question...

Post by saagoo_11 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 am

all i want to ask is that would re-application (administrative review) or fresh application or appeal be preferable for me ?

and anyone out there who was denied under 320 (7a), got visas later ??
what procedure did you follow ?
plz guys reply fast, as my college extension period gets over by end of this month.
thank you...

ukvisa2004

Re: same question...

Post by ukvisa2004 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

As said by VINNY, good to APPEAL with the help of lawyer.
saagoo_11 wrote:all i want to ask is that would re-application (administrative review) or fresh application or appeal be preferable for me ?

and anyone out there who was denied under 320 (7a), got visas later ??
what procedure did you follow ?
plz guys reply fast, as my college extension period gets over by end of this month.
thank you...

abhi.arora03
Newly Registered

same question

Post by abhi.arora03 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Even i have a similar problem as i forgot to mention my UK tourist visa refusal in 2005. but i attached my passport which has my rejection stamp. please advice what shud i do administrative review or re apply.. please its urgent

ryanryan
Newly Registered

Post by ryanryan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 am

even i have similar problm,i got rejected under 320(7a), but i didnt appeal against it.
can i re submit my case for student visa (tier 4)?