ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed.any1 plz,help me!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sammybravo
Newly Registered

urgent help needed.any1 plz,help me!

Post by sammybravo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi All
I have just joined today and was a bit worried.I applied for psw once,got rejected because of documents.Now I reapplied.I have sent my application on 11th Aug 2009.I gave bank statements from 19th Jan 2009-18th July 2009.Do u think bank sattements are fine??Secondly,in my bank statements,though they have been ordered(HSBC),they have word duplicate written on it,because I ordrd them twice in same month and bank has written duplicate for their own convinience(as they said).Do u thin,HO can reject them saying they are not original???Thirdly I gave my original degree certificate and letter from uni,but didnt gave my marksheets,do u think,its imp 2 give marksheets as well??And last,Since I applied on 11 th Aug 2009,and still I havent received any confirmation letter nor my payment have been deducted(maestro),I am a bit worried,that what if the HO, is taking their own time,so that they pass the date of 18th Aug,and say my bank statements have crossed more than 1 month from the date they sat with my case??I applied on a recorded mail and it shows,my mail was delieverd on 12th Aug?
As u can see I am very tensed coz,I was once rejected.I got a job offer in Porsche from Oct,but if this time they reject,I have 2 go back home,as I am running out of money and cant show 800 quids for 3 continuos months.Plz help.I would really appreciate it
Thanx for ur anticipated cooperation

Sam

cheryl99

Post by cheryl99 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Its understandable that you are panicking right now, after the first time, but I think you are panicking too much.

First of all your bank statements are fine, I mean they asked for 3 months you gave them 6 months, unless they are asleep in that office that should be sufficient, provided you have had 800 pounds.

For the degree certificate, it is not stated there that the degree certificate must include marksheets, they pretty much just want to see that Mr/Msxxxxxx received their xxxxx degree on xxxx date and it was certified with a stamp or seal which is standard with majority of the academic qualifications.

Three, they do take sometime to respond and to send the letter, you sent out your application two days ago there is no way unless its just luck that you should expect an answer by today, it arrived yesterday, its a busy time at HO, summer= lots of students applying for visas, give it a week, if it hasnt arrived then check. but dont panic!! it was delivered. As for the bank statements if you are really too worried, you can always send a letter from HSBC explaining that the bank statements are always written as duplicate to reinforce your statements, since its written they will add it, but if they are on letterheaded paper, then that is fine, I mean, they are grown people they should be able to understand that many times bank statements are lost, etc etc so people get new one's done.

Dont panic, relax, if you are in real doubt, send in a cover letter explaining the situation with the statements, but they say it can delay your application. Good luck

sammybravo
Newly Registered

thanx chery!

Post by sammybravo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Thanx a lot chery for ur help.They rejected my application 1st time because my bank statements where 2 days short than 90 days,but the balance was more than 800.The thing is I also asked HSBC to write a letter to explain why they have written duplicate,but they refused,saying its against their rule and they said visa people shud understand.The statements are ordrd and not printed,so has the bank logo,bar code,name,address,account details and balance with dates,its only that its written duplicate.Thats why i was worried coz the HO may think,its not original???
I can send u gthe satements in ur mail,if u wanna have a look at them..

Thanx again

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am

Sammy, please check your PM. I have replied to you. Good Luck!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:50 am

cheryl99 wrote:I mean, they are grown people they should be able to understand
Its a joke Cheryl99. If you go through this forum you will know how much HO ppl are "grown up" You made me smile actually :wink:

As far as your statements are concerned, they should be fine as it’s written on UKBA website that the day when they receive you application by post would be considered as the date of application. so you should not fall under that 30 days limit. wait until next week to hear something from HO.
Those 'duplicate' statements, were they printed on that 'rough' statements paper or on normal A4 paper? I mean to say do they look like the normal ones, printed rules on the back side etc? If they are, It should be fine.
Good luck!!