ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP IGS-PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiran12
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP IGS-PSW

Post by kiran12 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

hi

i called home office on 14th aug and they said now i have to prove that i am working in uk,but as per application i don't see that point(don't have to prove is'nt)??

currently on IGS...have to switch to PSW(under transitional arrangements)
any advise on this plz......

please help me out on this....... need to apply urg... in confusing mind now??

thank u

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT HELP IGS-PSW

Post by yasa » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

kiran12 wrote:hi

i called home office on 14th aug and they said now i have to prove that i am working in uk,but as per application i don't see that point(don't have to prove is'nt)??

thank u
U dont need to.. there is nothing like it in the applicatin and guidance.... u just need to send 3 months bank statements...

dont call them... just read the guidelines..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 am

thank u
There is nothing to prove, just have the amount specified. The phone staff are more of a mis-information line sometimes so I wouldn't worry too much about that. The guidelines is what you should do with. All the best
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

thank u
If that was for IGS or PSW initial, the information is wrong and u do not need to show anything for both (IGS/PSW) for visa.

Arjun_123

Post by Arjun_123 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Don’t worry mate, u don’t need to prove that u r working. All u need to do is maintain 800 pounds for 3 months. Send only following documents

1) Passport
2) Fully filled correct Application form (with two recent photographs). Be careful while filling the application form and ask people if u have got any doubts, but make sure that u r filling it correctly.
3) Bank statements for last 3 months

That’s it don’t send them any extra documents. Which may delay u r visa process.
2 of my frnds were in same situation, and got their visas issued in less than 10-15 working dayz.

All the very best to u and share u r happiness as soon as u get u r visa. Cheeeers