ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 and EEA1 H.O need last 6 month payslips and ...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evnlondon
Newly Registered

EEA2 and EEA1 H.O need last 6 month payslips and ...

Post by evnlondon » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I apply Residence Card april 2009 and till now nothing from home office,today they want last 6 month payslips or tax or payment of national Insurace or a set of Audited accounts within 21 days,
But my questions is

1-If H.O want more letter from us, after how long going to take proggress time anyne know about that or any experience?

2- my husband Polish nationaltyand came to England 2004 september and We want to apply for him British passport. For that we must fill up EEA3 form too, isnt it? if ansver is yes, he must stay this Country continue 5 years,and september 2009 we can apply that(eea3),but from home office we must sent more letter for eea1 and eea2 max.4th september 2009 if they are send his passport back before we sent eea3 form again how long its can take progress time?

3-if he has british passport ,am I wait for indefinite visa again 5 years or statu going to change?

4-Anyone has any experiance after more letter how long max. people waiting?

thank you
:roll: :roll:
Last edited by evnlondon on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evnlondon
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 and EEA1 H.O need last 6 month payslips and ...

Post by evnlondon » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 pm

any ansver_?
thank you