ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PK001

MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS

Post by PK001 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 am

Hi,

I have been advised to arrange medical examination regarding my application for Canadian immigration within 60 days. I have scheduled to visit my home country (Pakistan) next month. If I arrange medical examination from Pakistan, will it be OK to immigration authority?? or it is mandatory to perform medical examination within our area of residence ??

The choice between two places is only the cost.

Any expert opinion / suggestions will be highly appreciated.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

PK001

Post by PK001 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks Vinny!!

But it does not advise for choosing of Designated Medical Practitioner between two places i.e. UK & Pakistan. Or may be I could not find.

My applogies, If I am asking again.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

PK001 wrote:Thanks Vinny!!

But it does not advise for choosing of Designated Medical Practitioner between two places i.e. UK & Pakistan. Or may be I could not find.

My applogies, If I am asking again.
Its better if you do it here, however you can call the number on your CHC letter and ask them or call a Designated Medical Practitioner here in UK and ask him.
These two sources would be meaningful!
Have they (CHC) given you any list of practitioners where you can perform these tests?

PK001

Post by PK001 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 am

I sent mail to CIC Immigration authority and they allowed me to carry out madical test from any DMP listed in CIC website (including Pakistan). This is the reply I received from Immigration & Medical Services Devision.

"You may attend at one of the designated Doctors in Pakistan if you so wish. The list is included at the stated web address on the medical instructions."