ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Tier1 visa process

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sasadali
Newly Registered

PSW Tier1 visa process

Post by sasadali » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi,

all my masters work is submitted and will get my degree in sept 2009. after which i plan to apply for postgraduate work permit in mid nov due to the maintenance maintenance of fund. i am from pakistan and have herd that it is more wise to apply from there as applications are more successful. At the moment i am livign in london and would apply by 16 nov for the one day option as i would like to travel to pakistan in the second week of december for my brother' wedding. could any one help me out with my situation.

thanx
Asad

nemath0419
Newly Registered

Post by nemath0419 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 pm

u said u want to apply in the mid november for the one day options. Thats fair and good as per your situation. I didnt understand what you actually want to know??

ash786
BANNED

Re: PSW Tier1 visa process

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 am

sasadali wrote:Hi,

all my masters work is submitted and will get my degree in sept 2009. after which i plan to apply for postgraduate work permit in mid nov due to the maintenance maintenance of fund. i am from pakistan and have herd that it is more wise to apply from there as applications are more successful. At the moment i am livign in london and would apply by 16 nov for the one day option as i would like to travel to pakistan in the second week of december for my brother' wedding. could any one help me out with my situation.

thanx
Asad
1. U can apply from here or pakistan as both applications are treated in the same way.
2. If HO wants to keep u application longer then its possible that a delay will happen for both in country and out country application.
3. Applying from pakistan gives u only administrative review as ppeal option (Only once)
4. UK application comes with more rights
5. If u want to apply from pakistan then just make sure that u have got all the required documents and maintenance requirements are met (£2800 single applicant)
6. Uk applicants only hav to show £800

So basically its u choice.