ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to take with me on the hearing?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bwaqas
Newly Registered

What to take with me on the hearing?

Post by bwaqas » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Dear Readers,

I have a hearing on the 18th Aug 2009 and I am representing myself. Just wanted to know that am I suppose to take all the copies of the sent documents with me?

Also, Can I take any more documents with me as further proofs? Mind you, I didnt mention anything to them about these documents earlier...

Kindly reply soon.

Thanks a lot & wish me luck... :((

ash786
BANNED

Re: What to take with me on the hearing?

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 am

bwaqas wrote:Dear Readers,

I have a hearing on the 18th Aug 2009 and I am representing myself. Just wanted to know that am I suppose to take all the copies of the sent documents with me?

Also, Can I take any more documents with me as further proofs? Mind you, I didnt mention anything to them about these documents earlier...

Kindly reply soon.

1. U only need to take the documents which are related to u refusal (The reason HO refuse you and u proof against the decision).
2. U can not introduce any new evidence

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

documents to be taken

Post by jagdish_10 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm

1. mate you have to take the bundle of documents which the home office would have send you when u submitted the appeal form
2. take all the original documnets which ever u have send to the court ( which have to be be send five days prior to the appeal)
3. your witness statement ( if it is bit lengthier that what u send to the court but should not be different from what u have send ..i mean the grounds and the reason what u have send to the appeal should not change and take three photo copies of it if its new)
4. take a photo copy of all the documents u have submitted( the reason is one of my friend was asked for the photo copies ... i dono the reason why but they asked him)

thats it u have to take ...all the best mate
my hearing date is this friday

if u dont mind can u please say me on what grounds urs was rejected

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Re: What to take with me on the hearing?

Post by confusedhsmp » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 pm

ash786 wrote:
bwaqas wrote:Dear Readers,

Kindly reply soon.

1. U only need to take the documents which are related to u refusal (The reason HO refuse you and u proof against the decision).
2. U can not introduce any new evidence
Wrong, You can produce new evidence. Bring if you feel its important. The judge will decide whether its admissible. Usually they accept it.