ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guys there was mistake in my last question...plz help..

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

guys there was mistake in my last question...plz help..

Post by saagoo_11 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 am

I thought that i was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) and (7b), but lately i found that I am refused under paragraph 320 (7a) only, further it is stated - any further applications may also be refused for same reason under paragraph 320 (7b) of the UK Immigration Rules.

here is my eco comment.

ECO Comment:

In your application when asked in your application form if you have ever been refused a visa for any country, you said that you had been refused a visa when you applied to go to New Zealand. However, through checks made by this office and shown in your passport, you have also been refused an application for visa for Canada. You have therefore failed to disclose a material face. As false representation have been made in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 320 (7a) of the Immigration rules. Any further applications may also be refused, for same reason, under paragraph 320 (7b) of the UK Immigration Rules.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Please continue in original thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.