ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About salary slip and tax returns

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yakov
Newly Registered

About salary slip and tax returns

Post by yakov » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:04 pm

I am applying for HSMP under 28 catagory next month i used to work in my home conutry and having experience of two years my pay was above average there and i qualify for 25 points for my salary.I was in Germany for my MSc since year 2001 and i stayed as a student there upto 2004.My question is can i show my previous salary slip and tax return for HSMP people and qualify for the points..Please help me out

majic

Post by majic » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:04 am

The Rules are very simple:

1. Your work experience should be Graduate level work experience and also with in your relevent field of knowledge.

2. If you have worked within you relevent field of knowledge even as a POST GRADUATE (MASTERS) student it would do.

But if you were working @ McDonalds and you are an Engineer then whatever salary u may be earning wont quality.

So in short. Working and revelent field + the job should be a graduate level job + and this job should get you the required sal

Kotiara

Re: About salary slip and tax returns

Post by Kotiara » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:11 am

juhh
Last edited by Kotiara on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yakov
Newly Registered

Salary silp and tax returns

Post by yakov » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 am

Thanks every one for the answer specially to Kotiara.I make my self more clear i did my graduation in 1999 and work two year after that on graduate level postion in Pakistan.After that i came to Germany in 2001 and complete my MSc from there in 2004.
Can u please answer me now about my previous salary slips tax return.
Thanks in advance