ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in Course/Travel Dates

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sulemankasmani
Newly Registered

Change in Course/Travel Dates

Post by sulemankasmani » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi,

I had applied for Tier4 Student Visas and my application was refused then i had filed for an Administrative Review for which the Dubai embassy took approx. 2 months to reply bcoz of which i lost my course starting date. When i got the letter from on 6th Aug 09 from the embassy about approval for my visa i had to give them a tentative travel date along with a ticket. I had submitted a ticket for 20th aug 09. I have got the visas.

Now when i contacted the college they suggested me to shift to october intake as i have already missed 1 month on my term.

My question is do i need to update the embassy about change in my travel and course dates. Only dates have changed, my course is same. And i shall be travelling from Mumbai and not from Dubai.

And can anyone please let me know before how many days of course can i can travel.