ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW TRIBUNAL DIRECTIONS REGARDING CCL APPEAL HEARINGS

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mir2009
Newly Registered

NEW TRIBUNAL DIRECTIONS REGARDING CCL APPEAL HEARINGS

Post by mir2009 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 am

One of my friend got a letter from the tribunal wherein they mentioned new case NA PAKISTAN wherein it was held that CCL never runs PGD IT or BM and informed him that they will not take his case for oral hearing but gave him a date before that he needs to send them written representation that why they should give him right of oral hearing. Any one want to share any information please let him know he is worried and do not know what he do

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: NEW TRIBUNAL DIRECTIONS REGARDING CCL APPEAL HEARINGS

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 am

mir2009 wrote:One of my friend got a letter from the tribunal wherein they mentioned new case NA PAKISTAN wherein it was held that CCL never runs PGD IT or BM and informed him that they will not take his case for oral hearing but gave him a date before that he needs to send them written representation that why they should give him right of oral hearing. Any one want to share any information please let him know he is worried and do not know what he do
Send this link to your friend and tell him to read all.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=34438

This will give him a good knowledge of the CCL case and also I would advise him to hire a solicitor to represent his case, if he wants to stay in this country. Otherwise I would advise not to waste time and look for other options rather than getting stuck in legal system!!!
Good Luck.