ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application rejected ...want to re-apply ...Pls Guide.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leonardas
Newly Registered

Application rejected ...want to re-apply ...Pls Guide.

Post by leonardas » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Dear All,

Need your help once again.

I submitted my application for Teir -1 General under the category of switching from existing immigration category(Work Permit) on 29th of July and to my misfortune I received a rejection letter yesterday saying the application is rejected due to improper format of the photographs sent (The photos had face showing close to the camera I guess). The rejection letter says I can reapply with a valid application form and appropriate fees.
I am thinking of re-applying again and this time I need your complete guidance on all the documents I am putting down , just to be sure from my side.Kindly help in clearing my queries.

Age Points: 10
Document Provided : Passport

Qualification Points : 35

Documents provided : Original MBA certificate and original 4 Marksheets for 2 years.
The University is listed in NARIC Database.

Earning Points (need your guidane on this ) :30

For claming the earning points I have shown my Indian salary for 4 months and UK salary for remaining 8 Months.

Indian Earning Period : July 08 till Oct 08
UK Earning Period : Nov08 till June 09

Query...?
To my understanding the Indian salary should be counted as overseas salary and I have converted it to UK earnings by taking the conversion factor of the last day of earning in India for Oanda.com as stated in the guide book.
UK salary for 8 months and Indian salary for 4 months total give me points of 30 in the online calculator.
I hope I am correct in doing this calculation …pls guide if wrong ?

Documents submitted:
Indian Earnings
Signed and Attested Indian salary slips.
ICICI Bank statements on letter head signed and atteseted.

UK Earnings:
Signed and attested UK salary slips (Same employer as I am on deputation)
HSBC original bank statements .

Query…?[/color]

ICICI bank prohibits sharing of my account detials with the third party , even for visa as replied on the mail by ICICI bank.I have provided the contact details of customer care of ICICI bank in India for verifying the detaills in account statements in application form but doubt if that would be useful…will this be again a hurdle …? Or home office will manage to verify it by its own sources.While HSBC bank has agreed to help in this regard.
I have also provided the contact details of the employer for verifying the sal slips.

UK Experience : 5 points

I have earned more than 16000 GBP in UK hence claming UK expereince points.
Documents Provided : Same as for claiming earing points.

Maintenance of Funds: 10

Documents provided:

Original bank statement from HSBC Banks
Letter from the HSBC bank certifying the maintenance of amount for 3 months and stating balance did not fallbelow 800GBP during these months.

English Language : 10

Documents provided:
Orginal MBA certificate and marksheet.
University listed in NARIC database.

Query …?
Do I need to provide my Bachelors degree (4 yrs)certificate for proving language points although the MBAdegree is listed in NARIC ..?

Last but not the least … :(

About the photos , which have been the rejection reason this time …The photo guide states that the photos from passport photo booth will be accepted for this purpose …if any one has ideas pls share …the guide states the size of 45mm(height)X 35 mm (width) for photos ,this is the one which I should submit..?

Can I save money ? :

Will I have to pay a complete fee again for processing or is there a separate provison for rejected applictions …I read the user guide but dint find any …If there is pls share.I am applying from within UK.

Reg,
Leo

amar_2009

Post by amar_2009 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi,

In your case, I think the face is very close to camera.Face should be at least 29mm and no more than 34 mm in height. so out of 45mm(height)X 35 mm (width) face should be between 29-34 mm height.

I found this from visa section.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... Photoguide

migun
Newly Registered

Post by migun » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

Hi leonardas,

My application is rejected for the same reason as yours.( photo must not be 1 mnth old).
I have applied from UK and on WP and points claimed are same as yours.

Kindly let me know what you did for re-application? Did they refund the fees? any help is appreciated.

regards

MSI GEEK

Post by MSI GEEK » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I submitted my application for Teir -1 General under the category of switching from existing immigration category(Work Permit) on 29th of July and to my misfortune I received a rejection letter yesterday saying the application is rejected due to improper format of the photographs sent (The photos had face showing close to the camera I guess). The rejection letter says I can reapply with a valid application form and appropriate fees.
I may get a rejection too due the SAME reason.

How many days after the date of application did you receive a ACK Reference Number?