ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay slips as income proofs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

Pay slips as income proofs

Post by eskay_s » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

All,

I have a doubt on Payslips submission as Income proof while applying from INDIA :

For ex: I resigned (putting papers) with my current company on 03rd August and I joined in new company on 5th Sep.

Since August month comes under my notice period to my current company,they wont give the payslip but they will deposit the settlement amount in bank after 2months.

So If try to apply HSMP-Tier1 in October month (after joining new company),I will be missing the pay slip for month August.

In this scenario how should I give a explanation to visa officer

Can some one clarify on this.

Cheers

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Pay slips as income proofs

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 am

eskay_s wrote:All,

I have a doubt on Payslips submission as Income proof while applying from INDIA :

For ex: I resigned (putting papers) with my current company on 03rd August and I joined in new company on 5th Sep.

Since August month comes under my notice period to my current company,they wont give the payslip but they will deposit the settlement amount in bank after 2months.

So If try to apply HSMP-Tier1 in October month (after joining new company),I will be missing the pay slip for month August.

In this scenario how should I give a explanation to visa officer

Can some one clarify on this.

Cheers
Your old company will provide you settlement letter for the last month. You can use it in your application to explain the missing paylsip.Alternatively,you can get a letter from your exployer asking him to give you a letter mentioning salary of all(or atleast the last month) the month. You can use this letter in your application.