ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

Tier 1 from India

Post by sgbajwa » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 pm

I’m going to apply for a Tier 1 visa from India as my wife is on a student visa and I am on a dependant visa. Could anybody please advise me if I have to submit my wife’s letter from the University stating that she has been studying? Please note that I am not going to apply for my wife’s visa at the same time.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 from India

Post by crowbar6 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 pm

sgbajwa wrote:I’m going to apply for a Tier 1 visa from India as my wife is on a student visa and I am on a dependant visa. Could anybody please advise me if I have to submit my wife’s letter from the University stating that she has been studying? Please note that I am not going to apply for my wife’s visa at the same time.
IMHO, the letter from the University is not required as you are submitting an independent application. However, if the accomodation is in your wife's name or you will use a part of her funds then you will need to provide these credentials.
Regards,
crowbar6

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

sgbajwa wrote:I’m going to apply for a Tier 1 visa from India as my wife is on a student visa and I am on a dependant visa. Could anybody please advise me if I have to submit my wife’s letter from the University stating that she has been studying? Please note that I am not going to apply for my wife’s visa at the same time.
Replied your query in this thread already.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

chetanojha wrote:
Replied your query in this thread already.
Good spot :)
Regards,
crowbar6

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 pm

buddy.. u cant get a better explained/detailed n quick answer than chetan..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Thanks for kind words mate.