ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can wife apply for Visa while I wait for Call-in letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuj_78
Newly Registered

Can wife apply for Visa while I wait for Call-in letter

Post by manuj_78 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi,
I had applied for my Tier 1 extension in March of this year and HO rejected the application on Maintenance Grounds.
I appealed and on 16th June I got the determination that the appeal was allowed. Its been more than 2 months now and I am stil waiting for the call in letter from the HO(I so want to refer them with a not so polite word). Have been calling them on an almost daily basis , have faxed them twice, sent a letter once but still waiting and at this rate, I am assuming I will be waiting for a long long time (Feel free to insert your own sarcasting comment on integration with british society)

Anyways, My question is
While waiting for my call in letter, can my wife apply for her Visa (INF 4) from India as technically speaking I have a visa since the Judge allowed the appeal.

Any info on this will be greatly appreciated