ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainence Requirements Problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqib389

Maintainence Requirements Problem

Post by saqib389 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello Every,

My Friend is in trouble.. his visa is about to end on 3rd of setember....

But actually he won't be able to fulfill the 3 month requirements that the applicant should have 800 from the last three months.

So but he has 800 from the last 2 and half months..

So does any one know what should he do. ?? because his visa is about to expire after 3 or 4 days ? so but after 15 days he will fullfill the 3 months requirments..

I dont know what should he do.. he is very confused.

Can anyone please suggest ??

Lookin forward to hear from you Soon

Many Thanks

Saqib

madnan24

Post by madnan24 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi,

Have your friend got money in another account ? OR

If your friend got money in your back home's account so i think it can work and you have to submit one covering latter as well in that latter you have to explain this issue ,

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 pm

madnan24 wrote:Hi,

Have your friend got money in another account ? OR

If your friend got money in your back home's account so i think it can work and you have to submit one covering latter as well in that latter you have to explain this issue ,
Hi,

No, He doesn't have any account in his home's country. Also he doesn't have any other account :( thats the problem........

ash786
BANNED

Re: Maintainence Requirements Problem

Post by ash786 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm

saqib389 wrote:Hello Every,

But actually he won't be able to fulfill the 3 month requirements that the applicant should have 800 from the last three months.

So does any one know what should he do. ?? because his visa is about to expire after 3 or 4 days ? so but after 15 days he will fullfill the 3 months requirments..

Many Thanks

Saqib
1. If u can not show the required 3 months then the application will be refused without any doubts.
2. If the application is refused and u will be given a appeal right and u go for it then it wud not be successful.
3. Is is an IGS to PSW application or initial application
4. If its initial then i wud advise to go bak and apply from home country as he has not got another account to show.
5. If its an IGS then he can not apply from bak home so no chnace in this case.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 am

I think your friend should worry about securing at least ??2800 in his account at home and from now. This would make waiting period shorter as he has to wait at least 3 months with this amount of money in his personal account to be eligible to apply. I was in this position myself and chose to head back home and apply from home without taking any chances after consulting moderators and members of the forum. Good Luck
________
BAKING FOOD
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

madeabigmistake
Newly Registered

Post by madeabigmistake » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

ash786 wrote:

Many Thanks

Saqib
1. If u can not show the required 3 months then the application will be refused without any doubts.
2. If the application is refused and u will be given a appeal right and u go for it then it wud not be successful.
4. If its initial then i wud advise to go bak and apply from home country as he has not got another account to show.
Ash, are you saying that no one has a chance in this case (IGS to PSW). What about any special circumstances taken into consideration? Also, is this just your experience from people on this forum or is there a place online that can show actual statistics? Not questioning your advice, but am just curious.

Thanks! :D

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 pm

madeabigmistake wrote:
ash786 wrote:

Many Thanks

Saqib
Ash, are you saying that no one has a chance in this case (IGS to PSW). What about any special circumstances taken into consideration? Also, is this just your experience from people on this forum or is there a place online that can show actual statistics? Not questioning your advice, but am just curious.

Thanks! :D
1. No thata a fact and guidence clearly states that.
2. Special circumstances can be considered if have a valid reason and proof.
3. I have made 5 points in my post and i do not know which one u r referring to.

jagdish_10
Newly Registered

u have one chance

Post by jagdish_10 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 pm

just apply for it nowwith the bank statements u have..no doubt it will be rejected and then re apply on the next day of recieveing ur rejection letter with ur three months statement ..u will get through....
several people have done they have got it....three of my friends got it...
i missed it and went to appeal ....tell ur friend not to miss it and re apply
the other option is when he gets rejected go for the appeal ..its 50:50 chances ..but there are cases who have won even with similar maintainance of funds problem...

bwaqas
Newly Registered

Post by bwaqas » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Mind you, you get a chance to appeal only if you've submitted the application before your visa expires....

So if you are sending out your passport after 14/15 days of the current visa expiry date then you will not get the chance to appeal, in case they reject it.

I would personally suggest you to take some legal advice on it and be quick.

Best of Luck.

Waqas