ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant form. - Maintenance certifies by the sponsor

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

PSW Dependant form. - Maintenance certifies by the sponsor

Post by Riz_Ali » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 am

Hi All,
I would like to apply psw visa including dependants from uk. But i am confuse on two of the questions which are in Dependants' form question J4 and K4

"J4 - A letter from the A-rated sponsor confirming that, where necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependant during his/her first month in the united kingdom"
"

I am living in the private rental property with dependat and have written contact with agency. So in this situation do i need to provide a letter from them or just leave it blank the checkbox.

K4: If the housing is provided by the main applicant's or dependant's local council /housing authority or is part of an agreement between the dependant's employer and the husing authority then please provide details below and enclose evidence of this from the local housing authority."

I am on student visa, i don't know what kind of these letters. Can any one guide me.

Thank you.
Riz_Ali

ammeck09

Re: PSW Dependant form. - Maintenance certifies by the spons

Post by ammeck09 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 am

Riz_Ali wrote:Hi All,
I would like to apply psw visa including dependants from uk. But i am confuse on two of the questions which are in Dependants' form question J4 and K4

"J4 - A letter from the A-rated sponsor confirming that, where necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependant during his/her first month in the united kingdom"
"

I am living in the private rental property with dependat and have written contact with agency. So in this situation do i need to provide a letter from them or just leave it blank the checkbox.

K4: If the housing is provided by the main applicant's or dependant's local council /housing authority or is part of an agreement between the dependant's employer and the husing authority then please provide details below and enclose evidence of this from the local housing authority."

I am on student visa, i don't know what kind of these letters. Can any one guide me.

Thank you.
Riz_Ali
Don't touch them, leave them blank.

ash786
BANNED

Re: PSW Dependant form. - Maintenance certifies by the spons

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am

Riz_Ali wrote:Hi All,

"

Thank you.
Riz_Ali
1. U wud only use this option if u want u employer certifying the maintenance.
2. If u are providing the bank statements then u do not tick this option and leave it blank and use J3.
3. Section K is about Public Funds and if you say no at K1 then u do not proceed with the rest of the section as u wud only do if u r claiming benefits which i am sure u r not.