ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WRITTEN REPRESENTATION CCL CASE

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

1234_leo
Newly Registered

WRITTEN REPRESENTATION CCL CASE

Post by 1234_leo » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know....what is everyone doing about the written representation thing. We do have a deadline to meet and also wanting to know what you all are going to do. Can someone please tell me what do we need to include in the letter which can ask us to have our appeal considered.

If someone has already submitted their written representation, could you please tell the rest of us how to move forward.

Thanks,

registeruser1
Newly Registered

Post by registeruser1 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

hi

The submission date for my case is 4th sep and i am in a limbo on what to do?My solicitor says it doesnot matter what documents you give i.e. your degree results as HO will still refuse it.According to the solilcitor HO will decide on the basis of the test case decision and will come back with a refusal with a deception charge and may or may not give you right of appeal. I told him to get one more week so i can get my letters sorted out and he said there is no point.

If they donot give one right of appeal one will have to go to COURT OF APPEAL of immigration which is very expensive.

My question is, is there a chance after i send my genuine documents i.e. my results for my degree?I dnt get my final results till november.

Kind Regards

anitha7
Newly Registered

written representation

Post by anitha7 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm

has anyone sent written representation to the tribunal.