ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2004 Approvel - Plz Guide to get EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali_UK

October 2004 Approvel - Plz Guide to get EC

Post by Ali_UK » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:06 am

Dear All,

Our consultant from Pakistan called us on saturday morning that he has got the HSMP approvel letter for us. We applied in Oct 2004 and didnt submit any urgent request. It seems that our turn finally came:)

My wife was principal applicant. We both are currently residing in UK. My wife is on student visa(expiry 28/02/2006) and I m on Working holiday maker visa(expiry 01/12/2005).

Our consultant applied as out of country applicant. I have few questions regarding to apply for EC from islamabad.

1) My wife has finished her diploma in IT from a DFES approved college last month. Originally she came for a different course and for different unui. Will this be a issue?

2) She didnt work and even didnt apply for NIN. She has joint account with me

3) We have our first baby born in april 2005 and we got his visa from home office last month. I think we need to submit his Birth certificate with application

4)we both have joint account but there are not huge transactions as i usually use my personal account and occasionally transfer money to it.
We are planning to start using it more frequent from now and at the end show almost 6000 + uk pounds. Will this be enough for a family of three

5) I m currently working and can show proof for that and bank statement of my personal account as well

6) We have one bedroom apartment which we r renting since nov 2004. Is it enough or we need atleast two bedroom apt for family of three to satisfy visa officer. What documents i need to prove that. I have tenancy agreement which is signed both of us. Do i need to get stamped from notary public?

7)Is it possible that we can apply within UK as i m hesitant to travel to Pakistan because of the vacination of my son and change of atmosphere. He is only 2 months old and it will be shock for him to change the atmosphere.

8) Does any one has any idea how long it takes to get HSMP EC from islamabad as i need to take holidays for that purpose to go to Pakistan

Please share your experience and guide us to get the EC

Many thanks

Regards

Ali

yedi
Newly Registered

Post by yedi » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:38 am

Ali_UK,

Which day of october 2004, did home office received your application. My application was recived on Oct 5th,2004 and yet nothing from HO upon requesting fopr urgent treatment.

Yedi

tereshchenko

Post by tereshchenko » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:16 pm

H-m-m, I've applied in August 2004 - and still nothing... you are lucky! Congrats!