ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maximum length of schengen business visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lboro

Maximum length of schengen business visa

Post by lboro » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 pm

I am going to apply for a Schengen business visa through an Italian consulate in Manchester on 8th Sept..

Does anyone know how long can Schengen business visa multiple entry be valid for?

I am going to have business meeting now and then (i.e. 2 days in a month) for the next three years and was wondering if I can apply for 3 years multiple entry business visa. I have got all official documents required for Schengen business visa application.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Maximum length of schengen business visa

Post by Wanderer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:35 pm

lboro wrote:I am going to apply for a Schengen business visa through an Italian consulate in Manchester on 8th Sept..

Does anyone know how long can Schengen business visa multiple entry be valid for?

I am going to have business meeting now and then (i.e. 2 days in a month) for the next three years and was wondering if I can apply for 3 years multiple entry business visa. I have got all official documents required for Schengen business visa application.
Have u had one before? If not u usually get a short term one first. Longest one I heard of was 2 yrs but there may be longer.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

lboro

Post by lboro » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Wanderer wrote: Have u had one before? If not u usually get a short term one first. Longest one I heard of was 2 yrs but there may be longer.
Thanks Wanderer for ur quick reply - you're always helpfull

I haven't had business visa before but I had short term visitor to Germany. I will try to put 36 months as length of visa required and see ...
What extra documents do you think I can prepare to convince them apart from the letter from company confirming the need for regular meetings in Italy?

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

lboro wrote:Does anyone know how long can Schengen business visa multiple entry be valid for?
In principle, up to five years.