ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Me!!! Please...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fernandokimi
Newly Registered

Help Me!!! Please...

Post by fernandokimi » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

hi guys,

I am on student visa and i am going to apply for PSW this month. But the problem I have is that I have been summoned to court which is in November 2009 for driving with out insurance. I am going to apply for the PSW this month. Do I have to disclose this as traffic offence on the form? Since this has not been judged I do not have to put it on the form. Is that right? Help me out on this issue plez.

Thanks

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Yeah it's fine, theres no way you'll be found guilty of that.

<.<

vinata

Post by vinata » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

My understanding is that you have to disclose an offence, not the court conviction. Since the offence has already taken a place and it is 100% likely you are going to be found gilty, I would advice you to disclose this fact. There is no harm for doing so, but otherwise you can be blamed for deception. But the choice is yours. Good luck.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Help Me!!! Please...

Post by ash786 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm

fernandokimi wrote:hi guys,

I am on student visa and i am going to apply for PSW this month. But the problem I have is that I have been summoned to court which is in November 2009 for driving with out insurance. I am going to apply for the PSW this month. Do I have to disclose this as traffic offence on the form? Since this has not been judged I do not have to put it on the form. Is that right? Help me out on this issue plez.

Thanks
1. Disclose this offence as u know for uself that u were driving without insurance and u will definetely get decision against you.
2. Judge just needs to decide u fine so outcome is already there.

nread
Newly Registered

Post by nread » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:53 am

sorry to say but your application will declined if you put it on the application or not as that offence is considered serious enough to decline your right to stay in the UK.

You are expected to live within the law if you can't then sadly the home office has no desire for people who break the law to stay in the UK.