ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Citizenship Rules July 2011 - please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

markotsg

New Citizenship Rules July 2011 - please help

Post by markotsg » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am

Hello

I am currently on TIER 1 AND will be applying for ILR in July 2012
New rules will affect me and I ve herad that you can reduce 3 years probationary citizenship to 1 if you volunteer

Any one has any details for how lond this need to be done? I ma working full time, do i need to volunteer a day, number of days?

Please let me know

Anyone has details about points system that will be in place?

Many thanks

markotsg

Post by markotsg » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Anyone able to assist please?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Nobody knows, that's why.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 pm

markotsg wrote:Anyone able to assist please?
Nobody knows what happens in 2012

even in past 2 years lot of unexpected changes happened which nobody would have expected before those actually happened.

Best way is Dont watch any imigration forum for atleast next 2 years, Enjoy your stay in UK and dont do any long term plans.

just a year before the expiry of your Visa, keep watching imigration forums , to prepare for that.

Watching imigration forums from now wont help you in any way other than increasing your tention