ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trantv
Newly Registered

Supporting documents

Post by trantv » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am

There is a requirement to provide evidence of genuine and continuing relationship (if married).
What supporting document can I provide based on the above request? Any one has successful experience can share with me will be appreciated.

Tran

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Evidence of a Genuine and Continuing Relationship
You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including:

•how, when and where you first met
•how your relationship developed
•when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship
•your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)
•any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)
•your future plans.
The statements written by you and your partner can be on ordinary writing paper or a statutory declaration form. Each statement or statutory declaration must be signed and dated by the person who wrote it.

This applies if one partner is in australia and second is offshore.

trantv
Newly Registered

Post by trantv » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks Nasirpk, my partner and I are all offshore application. Can we just provide certified married certificate? Is this ok

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 pm

yes, that would be fine ............
In addition if u add other documents like bank statements or phone bills ( both living at same address ) that would be helpful.