ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received EE4 PR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Soda
Newly Registered

Received EE4 PR

Post by Soda » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:31 pm

All,

for information after a lot of complaining, we received yesterday our EEA4 PR after just over 3 and half months.

Liverna
Newly Registered

Post by Liverna » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Wow, was it because it was processed in Manchester? I'm about to apply so how do you get to have appliaction looked at in Manchester?

Soda
Newly Registered

Post by Soda » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm

The Manchester option wasn't up to us. We just got a letter saying that our file got transfered to Manchester. But the whole file with passports was sent back from Liverpool, so not quite sure.
Anyway, they managed to get the surname wrong. They used my spouse maiden name instead of the new name even if it was specified everywhere except apparently in their grey cells (or rather lack or it...).
Now she has the married name at the front of her passport and her maiden name on her PR stamp. Not sure what to do. Might have to re-apply. I think UKBA reached a new low of incompetence.