ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

next stage after allowing appeal for Post study work visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suraj
Newly Registered

next stage after allowing appeal for Post study work visa

Post by suraj » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am

Hello Guyz..

I am waiting for my passport call in letter. Its been nearly 15 weeks since the appeal was allowed by AIT and the only information received from Home office is u have to wait as Appeals implementation unit will get in touch.Its been 15 weeks now and there is still no development in the process.

Here is my timelimes
appeal heard : 21st may
determination recieved : 28th may
Its first week of september now and I havent heard anything from the home office yet . Cn someone help me please. what do I need to do to know the status of my application.Is there a telephone or fax number for the appeals and implementation unit department?

Thanks in advance,

Suraj

nemath0419
Newly Registered

Post by nemath0419 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello there

I suggest you write a letter to appeal implementation unit and ask for the status of your appeal letter and also ask them to speed up the process and tell them you have urgent travelling to make or whatever reason you want to give. I did the same and recieved the letter in 15 dayz of me writing a letter to them. I hope this helps.
Regards,
Nemath

sarcool
Newly Registered

Post by sarcool » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi nemath0419,

hey we are also waiting for the passport call from HO..me and my dependant had hearing on 19th June and we got the letter from AIT on 6th July'09. It's 2 months now but still no letter from HO??

We have to travel back home for some reason in Nov'09. We have done our flight bookings and really hoping we get our VISA till that time. Can you please tell about the letter to the appeal implementation unit?and on which address we should send it?

Please help us so that we can speed up the process somehow.

vinata

Post by vinata » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

It seems to be a normal timeframe. My appeal was allowed on 7th July, but there is still no information from the HO. If you wish you can write to

AIU
UK BOrder Agency
PO Box 502
Leads LS1 2ZE

These guys are responsible for appeal implementations, but they don't seem to be very efficient.

ash786
BANNED

Re: next stage after allowing appeal for Post study work vis

Post by ash786 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 pm

suraj wrote:Hello Guyz..

I am waiting for my passport call in letter. Its been nearly 15 weeks since the appeal was allowed by AIT and the only information received from Home office is u have to wait as Appeals implementation unit will get in touch.Its been 15 weeks now and there is still no development in the process.

Here is my timelimes
appeal heard : 21st may
determination recieved : 28th may
Its first week of september now and I havent heard anything from the home office yet . Cn someone help me please. what do I need to do to know the status of my application.Is there a telephone or fax number for the appeals and implementation unit department?

Thanks in advance,

Suraj
1. U just have to be patient as there are many people waiting for months for call in letters.
2. U can either ring or write them but the good thing is that u have won the appeal and got the visa.

jejee
Newly Registered

Post by jejee » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

You should contact Home Office Representing Units and ask whether your case is forwarded to AIU in Leeds or not.