ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Questions related to applying for Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alimansoor

3 Questions related to applying for Tier 4

Post by alimansoor » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 am

Hi,

These 3 questions comes in my mind and I decided to ask here:

1, I have to submit ORIGINAL documents?
2, I have my DUPLICATE intermediate marks sheet because I got admission in Bechlor's program who require original Intermediate marks sheet, So, DUPLICATE marks sheet is acceptable?
3. I don't have Inter certificate. Marks sheet would be acceptable?

Please advice me for the above questions.

Regards

--
Ali

karthick.kg
Newly Registered

Post by karthick.kg » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi Ali,

1. Yes, you have to submit the original documents.
2. I would advice you to obtain the orginal mark sheets from your college for the visa application. If you cannot obtain them, then get a copy attested and attach a letter explaining why you do not have the originals. This applies for Question 3 as well.

But, not giving the originals will raise a lot of questions and might atleast lead to a long delay, if not complete rejection.

Therefore, try to submit only the orginals.

More guidance can be obtained from http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karthick KG
-Education UK Ambassador

alimansoor

Post by alimansoor » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 pm

karthick.kg wrote:Hi Ali,

2. I would advice you to obtain the orginal mark sheets from your college for the visa application. If you cannot obtain them, then get a copy attested and attach a letter explaining why you do not have the originals. This applies for Question 3 as well.

But, not giving the originals will raise a lot of questions and might atleast lead to a long delay, if not complete rejection.

More guidance can be obtained from http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karthick KG
-Education UK Ambassador
Thank you for guidance.
My duplicate marksheet which I have received from Board of Intermediate Education is already attested by the Board, So, I don't think there is any need of Original one. However, I have to show my Intermediate Certificate, which is not yet issued to me.
Once again thank you very much for the guidance.

Pray for me I am applying just after Eid for February Session.

Regards,

--
Ali

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 pm

alimansoor wrote:
karthick.kg wrote:Hi Ali,

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karthick KG
-Education UK Ambassador
Thank you for guidance.
My duplicate marksheet which I have received from Board of Intermediate Education is already attested by the Board, So, I don't think there is any need of Original one. However, I have to show my Intermediate Certificate, which is not yet issued to me.
Once again thank you very much for the guidance.

Pray for me I am applying just after Eid for February Session.

Regards,

--
Ali
Hi

Yes attested photocopy would be fine.

Best Luck

UK_Banned_Member