ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements on stationary paper -NEED HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasif_2003

Bank statements on stationary paper -NEED HELP

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am

Hi,
I'm submitting documents for tier-1 on 7th Sep and today I got 12 months bank statement from ICICI Bank for the period of 27/08/2008 to 27/08/2009 (showing payslips for Aug Salary 2008 till July 2009 (Please correct me if the bank stament dates are incorrect.)

The statements issued was on a stationary paper (dot matrix printouts) with seal and signature from the bank and they refused to print the statments on the letter head.The stationary paper is having bank logo.

After requesting the employee gave me one of the chief manager's vsiiting card.

Can you please sggest the statements issued by ICICI bank will be considered by BHC?

Please need your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Bank statements on stationary paper -NEED HELP

Post by mvent00 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 am

When you write in application, claiming period for consecutive 12 months should be like this 27/08/2009 to 26/08/2009 and your earned money should have been deposited to your account within this range.

Your bank statment with seal and signature from bank, having logo of bank should be fine. In my opinion, you can attach the visiting card of bank with your bank statment, so that if BHC wishes to contact them it would be convenient for them.

Please wait for other responses from seniors.
sasif_2003 wrote:Hi,
I'm submitting documents for tier-1 on 7th Sep and today I got 12 months bank statement from ICICI Bank for the period of 27/08/2008 to 27/08/2009 (showing payslips for Aug Salary 2008 till July 2009 (Please correct me if the bank stament dates are incorrect.)

The statements issued was on a stationary paper (dot matrix printouts) with seal and signature from the bank and they refused to print the statments on the letter head.The stationary paper is having bank logo.

After requesting the employee gave me one of the chief manager's vsiiting card.

Can you please sggest the statements issued by ICICI bank will be considered by BHC?

Please need your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

sasif_2003

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 am

thank you.As you said I will wait for senior's response as well.

One more query is I was in UK on short term assignment with work permit and my payroll remains always in India.

Do I need to mention this info on the covering letter?

thanks

sasif_2003

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi All,

Please can you reply to me .It's very urgent.

thanks