ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please reply to this post

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

please reply to this post

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 am

i am on psw since nov 08.i went home back to my country for six months of my psw visa and then i came back to uk and living here since around 3 months.i want to get my wife here in uk on dependent visa as she is still back in my home country.so
how much maintaince funds i need to show depending that i have lived in uk for around 4 years including student visa period except for 6 months visit to my country while on psw visa.
please reply to this post.

samad_abdul85
Newly Registered

Post by samad_abdul85 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am

mate!! could you pls advise what was asked from you at the immigration desk at airport

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

thanks for your reply

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm

i was asked about my university and reason for coming to uk and nothing significant asked or happened.i told them that i have passed my degree from university and i am in uk for looking job according to my degree passed.

ammeck09

Re: please reply to this post

Post by ammeck09 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am

ajeetkumar30 wrote:i am on psw since nov 08.i went home back to my country for six months of my psw visa and then i came back to uk and living here since around 3 months.i want to get my wife here in uk on dependent visa as she is still back in my home country.so
how much maintaince funds i need to show depending that i have lived in uk for around 4 years including student visa period except for 6 months visit to my country while on psw visa.
please reply to this post.
I think your questions will be better answered when you read the policy guidance for dependant application. Check it here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... lications/