ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopied/Printed Documents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hummy
Newly Registered

Photocopied/Printed Documents

Post by hummy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm

I have two questions regarding around supporting documentation for my wifes settlement visa application.

We already applied for a visa back in April but was refused on the grounds of my wifes age as she wasn;t quite 21. Doing a new applications now.

1. My payslips are online payslips. Do i need to print these slips out and get them signed and stamped by by employer to show that they are genuine.

2. Home Accomadation Report - I paid £100 for one of these from a environmental company when we did the previous application. I have a copy of this letter but not the original, as this was not sent back to us in the original paperwork we received back. My question si will a phoytocopy of the original report be valid to submit this time, or do we have to submit an original copy. To get an original copy will cost me yet another £100. Is a photocopy good enough and maybe i can just mention that the previous original copy was retained as part of the last application.

Look forward to your comments.

Hummy

jas

Post by jas » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Hummy,

On your first query, I too had online payslips and I submitted color prints of these for my ILR application with no need for any attestation. And it went through fine. I hope the same for you.

Unfortunately, can't answer second one.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Photocopied/Printed Documents

Post by Rozen » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 am

hummy wrote: 2. Home Accomadation Report - I paid £100 for one of these from a environmental company when we did the previous application. I have a copy of this letter but not the original, as this was not sent back to us in the original paperwork we received back. My question si will a phoytocopy of the original report be valid to submit this time, or do we have to submit an original copy. To get an original copy will cost me yet another £100. Is a photocopy good enough and maybe i can just mention that the previous original copy was retained as part of the last application.

Look forward to your comments.

Hummy
The photocopy of the original report should be fine (as long as you are still staying at the same address that you were when you first applied!) Just mention in the "Additional Notes" section that you are supplying a photocopy of the said document because the original was retained by them when you first made the application, and that you are still living at the same address.