ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reapplying after invalid application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

migun
Newly Registered

reapplying after invalid application

Post by migun » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm

I am reapplying after invalid photo. I submitted originally on 8th Aug09.
I am planninig to submit the same docs again on 10th Sep09

Can anyone kindly suggest that

1. Is it ok if I submit the old bank stmnt ( 60 days old) for previous earning ? but I'm aware for fund maintenance it should be within a month.

Please advice.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: reapplying after invalid application

Post by crowbar6 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:39 pm

migun wrote:I am reapplying after invalid photo. I submitted originally on 8th Aug09.
I am planninig to submit the same docs again on 10th Sep09

Can anyone kindly suggest that

1. Is it ok if I submit the old bank stmnt ( 60 days old) for previous earning ? but I'm aware for fund maintenance it should be within a month.

Please advice.
HO will treat this like a fresh application so make sure that all supporting documents are correct as per the guidelines. Thus, for Maintenance Funds, you need to submit 3 months bank statements with the latest being no more than a month prior to the date of submission.
Regards,
crowbar6

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:40 am

For earnings.. if ur old bankstatements fall inthose last 15months 12 consecutive months salary then it is fine..

for maintenance funds please have it fresh falling with in 1month..

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

Hi All,
My bank statement consists two entries every month from my company. 1) salary(Exactly same as payslip) 2) expenses ( I am a consultant, there may be expenses for travelling and food, I can claim, end of everymonth those are deposited).

I am not claiming any points for expenses. Shall I need to mention anything about those entries in my covering letter?

I am just thinking, What caseworker will think by seeing those two entries every month in bankstatement?

I hope claiming expenses is commong thing. Can Senior people suggest me what shall I do? What you did if it applies to you?

Thanks in advance
Nida

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Nida: case worker will check the Net amount mentioned in the PAYSLIP against that is credited into your Bankstatement which shd be exactly SAME..

he willnot be bothered by other payments by ur company or anybody.. his aim is to Verify that your claim for earnings points are correct and have u submitted to 2sources of ur earnings.. Payslips and bankstatements..
hope these give u enough points for approval..

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Oh... thanks dude. your answer clarifies me.

Thanks
Nida
tvn_ramesh wrote:Nida: case worker will check the Net amount mentioned in the PAYSLIP against that is credited into your Bankstatement which shd be exactly SAME..

he willnot be bothered by other payments by ur company or anybody.. his aim is to Verify that your claim for earnings points are correct and have u submitted to 2sources of ur earnings.. Payslips and bankstatements..
hope these give u enough points for approval..