ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice me regarding HSMP Renewal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sagarjv

Please advice me regarding HSMP Renewal

Post by sagarjv » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:38 am

Hi All,
Please advise me regarding HSMP renewal.

My position is:
My HSMP validity was started on 29-Sep-2004, but I came to UK only on 28-Jan-05 due to my previous job commitments. I started my fulltime permanent job (in the field of IT) from 07-Mar-2005 and my take home pay is around £1800 per month.
I got my NI number, registered with NHS, applied for driving license, and making contributions towards income tax and NI. I have all my utility bills and bank statements.
My HSMP renewal is due in 2005 September end. As I have to send my passport to home office 2 months in advance, I am planning to send it towards 2005 July end.
But due to my personal reasons, I might visit my home country (on paid leave) for a week during 2005 July 1st week. Will this have any impact on my application renewal.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sagar

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:50 am

No, it will not have any impact on your renewal.

Also note than the FLR application guidelines say that renewal can be submitted 4-5 weeks in advance and not before. Read the FLR guidance notes for more details.

kk_kolli
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kk_kolli » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:13 am

Can you please let me know your email id as I want to take your advise?

Cheers,
KK