ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds /Bank statement-Reg

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreesri
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds /Bank statement-Reg

Post by sreesri » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Hello,

I am submitting same statements for 12 months for Previous earning and maintenance fund category.

For example, If my last statement is dated on 10-Sep-2009 and if I submit the application on 18-Sep-2009, should I provide any evidence for fund maintenance for this 8 days or will the HO accept the last statement generated on 10-Sep-2009 as the final proof of statement.

Thanks in advance.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance Funds /Bank statement-Reg

Post by push » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 pm

sreesri wrote:Hello,

I am submitting same statements for 12 months for Previous earning and maintenance fund category.

For example, If my last statement is dated on 10-Sep-2009 and if I submit the application on 18-Sep-2009, should I provide any evidence for fund maintenance for this 8 days or will the HO accept the last statement generated on 10-Sep-2009 as the final proof of statement.

Thanks in advance.
Thats fine. Mention the point in your cover letter.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jitendar
Newly Registered

Post by jitendar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 pm

with reference to tier 1 guidance - "statements covering three full consecutive months: The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application." Thus any statement that is covering last complete 3 months will work which can be seen as you are submitting last 12 months.
Last edited by jitendar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

jitendar wrote:with reference to tier 1 guidance - statements covering three full consecutive months: The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application.
OP has said (as an example) that the latest statement will be dated 10th Sept and he will apply on 18th. Did I miss anything?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jitendar
Newly Registered

Post by jitendar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 am

[quote="push"][quote="jitendar"]with reference to tier 1 guidance - statements covering three full consecutive months: The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application.[/quote]OP has said (as an example) that the latest statement will be dated 10th Sept and he will apply on 18th. Did I miss anything?[/quote]
My previous comment was to make it clear, just in case some one looks at this thread, that if OP is applying within a month of when his last statement was generated and covers last 3 months, it is a valid application. As in case of OP, for his application to be valid he can submit the application any time before 9th Oct with support of statement ending 10th sep.

sreesri
Newly Registered

Post by sreesri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 am

Great. Thanks a lot Push and Jitendar.

sreesri
Newly Registered

Post by sreesri » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Hello,

Dependent Application
===============
Page : 28

H4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

If the answer No - Should I fill the section J. Maintenance

(Note : Application form states - If H4 - Yes - Now go to question J1 .)

Hence I hope Section - J need not be filled. Please confirm.