ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to UK Tier 1 (Extension) - Need URGENT HELP PLS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gauravw
Newly Registered

HSMP to UK Tier 1 (Extension) - Need URGENT HELP PLS

Post by gauravw » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 am

Hi,

I am currently on HSMP visa and now i am switching to Tier 1. Regarding the application form, i have below mentioned queries:-

Question 1
1. B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

In that what should i fill? Should i add here the work permit number ( for e.g. HSMP XXXX) mentioned in "Leave to Remain" approval letter or should i add that number which is mentioned as "Our Reference" ( for e.g. LT XXXXXXXXX/XXX) in the same letter?

Also, do i need to mention here the "our Reference" mentioned in HSMP Approval letter as well?

Question 2

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
Country
Post (City)
D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

Do i need to mention these details for my current HSMP visa or my first visa (Work permit) which i had taken 4.6 years back.

Question 3
D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.
Also, which number i need to mention here ? Is it my work permit number, which is mentioned in my visa as well? or any other number please advice?

I would really appreciate if could you please help me out.
Regards,
Gaurav

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP to UK Tier 1 (Extension) - Need URGENT HELP PLS

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:30 am

gauravw wrote:Hi,

I am currently on HSMP visa and now i am switching to Tier 1. Regarding the application form, i have below mentioned queries:-

Question 1
1. B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:

In that what should i fill? Should i add here the work permit number ( for e.g. HSMP XXXX) mentioned in "Leave to Remain" approval letter or should i add that number which is mentioned as "Our Reference" ( for e.g. LT XXXXXXXXX/XXX) in the same letter?
This can be left BLANK... what you are talking abt is Work Permit reference no.. which need to be filled in the next question leave this blank

Also, do i need to mention here the "our Reference" mentioned in HSMP Approval letter as well?

Question 2

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
Country
Post (City)
D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

Do i need to mention these details for my current HSMP visa or my first visa (Work permit) which i had taken 4.6 years back.
I would fill the details of the first time i entered UK. that is ur earlier WP first entry

Question 3
D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.
Also, which number i need to mention here ? Is it my work permit number, which is mentioned in my visa as well? or any other number please advice?

This is ther RED alphanumeric no on the Top right corner on ur visa

I would really appreciate if could you please help me out.
Regards,
Gaurav