ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip vs Bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

Payslip vs Bank statement

Post by eskay_s » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:49 pm

All,

I have some doubt on evidence proof for previous earnings.

For example:

As per my payslips below are the salary structure and this is the GROSS SALARY.The same thing I am using to claim the points.

Aug 09: 48443.00
July 09: 48443.00
June 09: 48443.00
May 09: 48443.00

But my net salary will be varied from above,hence my bank statements will show the difference salary structure for the above mentioned months.

For ex:

After deducting TAX and P.F. NET SALARY would be:

Aug 09: 45000.00
July 09: 45000.00
June 09: 45000.00
May 09: 45000.00

The HSMP guidence is saying that:

'Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the [b]applicant is claiming[/b].'

The question is I am showing different (GROSS)salary to claim points,but the bank statement shows the NET SALARY,

In this case any problem occurs or do we need to mention in covering letter or do we need to claim on NET SALARY only instead of Gross?

Plz clarify...

Tx

dupuytren

Post by dupuytren » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm

does your payslip show both your gross and net salary? either case, i think it should still be fine.

mine had the gross salary on one column and net salary on the other column.

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Payslip vs Bank statement

Post by cheshiregoan » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm

eskay_s wrote:All,

For example:

As per my payslips below are the salary structure and this is the GROSS SALARY.The same thing I am using to claim the points.

But my net salary will be varied from above,hence my bank statements will show the difference salary structure for the above mentioned months.

For ex:

'Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming.'

The question is I am showing different (GROSS)salary to claim points,but the bank statement shows the NET SALARY,

In this case any problem occurs or do we need to mention in covering letter or do we need to claim on NET SALARY only instead of Gross?

Plz clarify...

Tx
If your payslip does not display both GROSS and NET salary, you should ask the Personnel/Payroll department of your company to issue you with another document with both Gross and Net salary along with the payment dates.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

eskay_s wrote:All,

For example:

For ex:

'Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming.'

Plz clarify...

Tx
If the pay slip shows Gross Salary and Net Salary - which matches with the amounts in the bank statements there should be no problem whatsoever. If not get a letter from the employer.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:26 am

Do you mean to say you are showing earnings from more than 1company for the 12months??

If not and just 1company.. For earnings as suggested above by push..

if the Net amount on ur Payslip matches exactly the money deposited in ur bank account.. just go for it.. dont get confused..

but in case if there is any discrepancy in the payslip vs that month bankstatement amount credited.. get a letter from ur employer to explain/support ur case..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 am

eskay_s wrote:The question is I am showing different (GROSS)salary to claim points,but the bank statement shows the NET SALARY,
As mentioned by other members above, This is fine. Make sure your NET salary matches with the Bank Statement and you are good to go.