ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complicated case! pls advice EEA permit for Indians

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katka1311

Complicated case! pls advice EEA permit for Indians

Post by katka1311 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 am

Hi..
Our case is a bit complicated,so I d like to see some of your insights regarding my options..me /slovakian/, and my husband/indian/ currently living in US with our 2 yrs old daughter/citizen of US, Slovakia/. We are planning to apply for an EEa permit, because our case in US is still pending, and we are out of the status already. We figured to go to India and there apply for the EEA but in order to do that, we have to make a CUT, leave this country/ without an option of coming back- since we overstayed our visas-even though my husbands case is still pending, lawyer says to wait/. so we are more interested in going to the UK, and residing there leagally from the very beggining and not to waste our time and money here in Us. My question are: what are our chances for the approval of EEA..if we apply in India, both of us would be unemployed at the time-how does this would affect our application? we do have saved money to show, that we are financially independent, but i quess it would not look very good on our application if non of us works..so what to do. should I just go alone to uk at first, find a job and then apply for my husbands EEA? but then again, isn't it better if we are not apart from each other? One more quest. we have couple marriage cert with my husband one from inida, one from us and one slovakian one based on the us cert.which marriage cert should we submit..the indian very first one? but in case they would check with my country they have an american in their file, they do not know about our marr in India..should we submit the indian one, and in case they check with slovakia, just explain why they have a different one/ pls advice....my last quest..how could we prove that we intendt to work in uk......any insights..thank all of u very much.