ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIST OF DOC FOR ILR....

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joshiankit07
Newly Registered

LIST OF DOC FOR ILR....

Post by joshiankit07 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 pm

HI GUYS,
I'M APPLYING FOR MY ILR ON 1 OCT'09 WE HAVE CHANGE 3 FLATS SINCE THAN AND HAVE BEEN DOIN 2 JOBS FOR LAST 6 MONTHS UNTILL LAST MONTH ONE OF WHICH I LEFT AS ONE OF THEM ANNOUNCE REDUNDANCY....
THIS IS THE LIST OF DOC. THAT I'M PUTTING ON...
1. APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT
3. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
4. LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYMENT CURRENT AND LAST JOB AND MY
WIFE'S CONTRACT
5. PAY SLIP OF LAST 3 MONTHS AND ALSO BANK STATEMENT OF LAST 4
MONTHS
6. LETTER OF JOINING THE SURGERIES (SEPRETER LETTER WITH MY
AND MY WIFE'S NAME)
7. RECENT LETTER OF REGISTERING AT ELECTORAL REGISTER
(SEPRETER LETTER WITH MINE AND WIFE'S NAME)
8. LETTER FROM COUNCIL ONE OF WHICH HAS ONLY MY NAME AND
OTHER 2 WITH BOTH OUR NAMES ON IT...
9. TV LICENSE OF FIRST 2 ADDRESS
10.TENNANCY AGREMENT 2 OF WHICH I HAVE LOST IT BUT I'LL TRY TO
GET THEM BACK FROM LETTING AGENT...
11.WIFE'S CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS TO COVER THE GAP OF THE
MONTHS WHERE HER NAMES ARE NOT THERE
SO IF ANY ONE WHO HAS PUT THE FILE RECENTLY AND KNOWS IF THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH THAN LET ME KNOW OR IF SOME ONE CAN SHARE THE DOC DETAILS THAT THEY KEPT FOR THIER ILR...THAN IT WILL BE HELP FULL...

THANKS

ash20

Re: LIST OF DOC FOR ILR....

Post by ash20 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 pm

joshiankit07 wrote:HI GUYS,
I'M APPLYING FOR MY ILR ON 1 OCT'09 WE HAVE CHANGE 3 FLATS SINCE THAN AND HAVE BEEN DOIN 2 JOBS FOR LAST 6 MONTHS UNTILL LAST MONTH ONE OF WHICH I LEFT AS ONE OF THEM ANNOUNCE REDUNDANCY....
THIS IS THE LIST OF DOC. THAT I'M PUTTING ON...
1. APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT
3. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
4. LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYMENT CURRENT AND LAST JOB AND MY
WIFE'S CONTRACT
5. PAY SLIP OF LAST 3 MONTHS AND ALSO BANK STATEMENT OF LAST 4
MONTHS
6. LETTER OF JOINING THE SURGERIES (SEPRETER LETTER WITH MY
AND MY WIFE'S NAME)
7. RECENT LETTER OF REGISTERING AT ELECTORAL REGISTER
(SEPRETER LETTER WITH MINE AND WIFE'S NAME)
8. LETTER FROM COUNCIL ONE OF WHICH HAS ONLY MY NAME AND
OTHER 2 WITH BOTH OUR NAMES ON IT...
9. TV LICENSE OF FIRST 2 ADDRESS
10.TENNANCY AGREMENT 2 OF WHICH I HAVE LOST IT BUT I'LL TRY TO
GET THEM BACK FROM LETTING AGENT...
11.WIFE'S CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS TO COVER THE GAP OF THE
MONTHS WHERE HER NAMES ARE NOT THERE
SO IF ANY ONE WHO HAS PUT THE FILE RECENTLY AND KNOWS IF THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH THAN LET ME KNOW OR IF SOME ONE CAN SHARE THE DOC DETAILS THAT THEY KEPT FOR THIER ILR...THAN IT WILL BE HELP FULL...

THANKS
How about "Life in UK test " Pass certificate ?
Absence list ( in form itself)
2 Latest photograph ( at least a month ago )
Rest seems ok to me ..
You are good to go .. all the best

joshiankit07
Newly Registered

THANKS ASH20

Post by joshiankit07 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 am

YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION IN THAT LIST I HAVE PASSED THE LIFE IN UK AND HAVE IT IN MY FILE....SOMETHING ABOUT ABSENCE LIST...
WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF UK ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS ONCE BOTH OF US TOGETHER FOR A WEEK TO FRANCE AND SWEDEN AND ANOTHER TIME ME ON MY OWN TO MY HOME COUNTRY TO ATTEND FUNERAL... HOW SHOULD I MENTION THIS...I MEAN...IN THE FORM OF LETTER OR DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE THEM WITH SOME KIND OF POOF....

ash20

Re: THANKS ASH20

Post by ash20 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 am

joshiankit07 wrote:YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION IN THAT LIST I HAVE PASSED THE LIFE IN UK AND HAVE IT IN MY FILE....SOMETHING ABOUT ABSENCE LIST...
WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF UK ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS ONCE BOTH OF US TOGETHER FOR A WEEK TO FRANCE AND SWEDEN AND ANOTHER TIME ME ON MY OWN TO MY HOME COUNTRY TO ATTEND FUNERAL... HOW SHOULD I MENTION THIS...I MEAN...IN THE FORM OF LETTER OR DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE THEM WITH SOME KIND OF POOF....
It should be fine as you are away only twice. I am assuming you are filling SET (O) form .. i guess section 6 covers the absence. No proof is required .. they can see from the passport stamps.

joshiankit07
Newly Registered

Post by joshiankit07 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi, Thanks for replying i'm using application form SET M I'm applying on spouse visa as married couple, so I think set M is the correct form n it doesn't mention anywhere about the days out of the country,

abi_abc
Newly Registered

Post by abi_abc » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 pm

So are you either already on a marriage visa or have FLR(M) issued in the UK and are nearing the end of 2 years?

If so, you are correct, you need form SET(M). You don't have to list absences from the UK and unless they are very long which they aren't, they won't even be looked at. You don't have to mention them. That is for SET(O) only.

I think you could do with a bit more co-habitation evidence. Utility bills? Letters from HMRC? DWP? DVLA? Especially you need more evidence from your spouse if you don't have much joint evidence, I would send more than just credit card statements. Send more than the 6 joint documents from 3 sources and spread it well. If you had no joint evidence you should send at least 12 items - 6 from each of you. You can never supply too much. Are you applying in person or by post. More evidence required in person. You will need to list all the addresses you have lived at over the 2 years.

joshiankit07
Newly Registered

Post by joshiankit07 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm

first of all let me thank you abi_abc for replying...
over two years i have changed 3 houses as i mentioned earlier,
I have letter from council on both of our names, utility bills with joint names,
letter for registering at doctor's surgery which are on individual names at all three addrsess, tv licensing only on my name so instead I have shown her credit card statements, bank statements which shows only our initials with surname, tenancy agreemnt of last two house on joint name but first one was on my name as agreement was signed before marriage.

I have never received any letter from HM revenue, DWP or any other goverment agencies, apart from DVLA which is on my own name.

Also I think i didn't mention earlier that my wife is UK citizen and i'm applying in person at PEO to make things more clear...

one more thing i want to ask is i have been working at 2 different place and the tax code on both of them are same...i am thinking of contacting the HM Revenue in order to do something about it...i don't knw if i'll be able to sort this out before I will be applying...so do u think would that cause any issue with my ILR application...
Any suggestions will be very helpful...