ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

court's special sittings in october

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zzz

court's special sittings in october

Post by zzz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 am

I was trying to make an appointment for oath last Friday (11/09) at out local dc (north co dublin).

Girl on a phone refused to give me a date for oaths or any indication of waitung time, but (!) she advised to visit court root in person and have a yellow form with me.

That was on Friday.... and this morning postman brought me another letter from INIS - with actual dates ... in *October* !!!

The dates are 7th, 12th and 21st .... Wahooo!
Anyway, I am going to visit our dc later today to confirm my date :)

(so, she already new about this dates when I called)

zzz

Post by zzz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 am

just back from our court office - no dates available till January ... why did not she tell me that over the phone :evil:

called another dc - got date - 9/10 ... suits me better - much easier to get to from my town than to Dublin City center.

as for those dates 7,12,21 - they are *only* for dc in Dublin (Dolphin house ?)

Cofimvaba
Newly Registered

Post by Cofimvaba » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 pm

zzz wrote:just back from our court office - no dates available till January ... why did not she tell me that over the phone :evil:

called another dc - got date - 9/10 ... suits me better - much easier to get to from my town than to Dublin City center.

as for those dates 7,12,21 - they are *only* for dc in Dublin (Dolphin house ?)
Take your chance and head for Letterkenny Court House and talk to the Court Clerk they might squeeze you in.

LuasPassenger

Post by LuasPassenger » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm

I received the same letter from INIS. But I already made my court declaration last week. So I think they sent that letter to everybody who was recently approved.