ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Check and Send Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazza69
Newly Registered

Passport Check and Send Service

Post by wazza69 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 am

Hi,

After 7 long years, I finally have British Citizenship! I want to apply for a passport straight away but also need to travel shortly. If I do the Post Office check and send service, will they still send off my passport or check it and send a notified photocopy?

Thanks for your help. Good luck if your still trying to get your visas etc sorted

Wayne

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: Passport Check and Send Service

Post by justice_will_reign » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm

wazza69 wrote:Hi,

After 7 long years, I finally have British Citizenship! I want to apply for a passport straight away but also need to travel shortly. If I do the Post Office check and send service, will they still send off my passport or check it and send a notified photocopy?

Thanks for your help. Good luck if your still trying to get your visas etc sorted

Wayne
This link might help and answer your questions:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTr ... /DG_174100

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Re: Passport Check and Send Service

Post by Papafaith » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 am

wazza69 wrote:Hi,

Wayne
They will send your passport.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.