ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

second application refused, reason is strange,need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2002sailing
Newly Registered

second application refused, reason is strange,need help

Post by 2002sailing » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:23 am

my third application was refused again(second one was lost). I only submit additional evidence for work experience to claim 25 point.

work experience 0 again
education :25
earning : 25

refused reason: "we are unable to corroborate evidence presented with this and your former HSMP application. Both applications included an employer derived reference from XXX covering a period of work experience from XXX to XXX, however, DIFFERENT POSTS were held for the same period of employment on documentation presented in first application to documentation presented with HSMP applications in third application."

I cannot understand what they mean.
because in my first application, my employer reference letter did not included
the job title, they didnot consider my work experience as graduate level. so I required another employer reference letter with job title, and state
my work experience was graduate level,other content remain unchanged. of course they are different posts.
I don't think it can be the reason to refuse my case.

Copy of my employer reference letter

This is to certify that XXX had worked for XXX from XXX to XXX. His job title was XXX which was a full time graduate and professional level position. It required a Bachelor degree at least. He was awarded “XXX Qualification” on 1st June XXXX. From July XX to July XX, all of his responsibilities were graduate and professional level which included XX, XX, XX, XX, XX, XX.

STAMP OF EMPLOYER
Last edited by 2002sailing on Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:41 am

simply provide them valid arguements in proper lenguage and in detail, and go for the paid review. I woudl advice you to talk to your case worker (i think its possible even now) before preparing your note, many times they help you at elast by telling you where u failed to get the poitns and why? if u could understnad their inability to judge your case, you can better argue with those points.

GO ahead for the free review

bani

Post by bani » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 pm

sounds like a mistake. i agree with dhavaluk, the best way is to speak with your caseworker (see jhonnyecu's recent thread) and explain that the job titles did not change, the newest letter just added more detail on the job.

if you want to go ahead and appeal, just state that there is no change in the post held. that the previous employer letter did not include a job title and enough detail to support the graduate level position. but the additional details are valid and are consistent with the first letter. i don't think you need to go through paid appeal for this, you don't need to add more evidence.

2002sailing
Newly Registered

Post by 2002sailing » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:43 pm

thanks dhavaluk and bani

My caseworker was out for holiday till friday. So I have sent my review request to Sheffield yestoday without talking with her. I also believe she made a mistake, she thought about her holiday and made this mistake. ^_^ just a joke.

anyway Thanks