ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa expiring

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Visa expiring

Post by david1955 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi Everyone,
I hope anyone can help me with this. My Visa is expiring soonly (at the end of this week) and my company havent got the licence yet. I have all my visa documents with me , ready to submit. But i cant submit them without my company licence. Do i have any other options available apart from leaving the country.
thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Visa expiring

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:00 pm

david1955 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I hope anyone can help me with this. My Visa is expiring soonly (at the end of this week) and my company havent got the licence yet. I have all my visa documents with me , ready to submit. But i cant submit them without my company licence. Do i have any other options available apart from leaving the country.
thanks
If you can check if u have enough points/ eligible for Tier1(G) visa; Apply for it so that you can still work with your company not leaving the country.. and also have the freedom to change employments at your convenience without the Slicense issues..

Please check your eligibility at PBS Calculator..

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

nyaram
Newly Registered

Post by nyaram » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

hi there,

I'm in same situation and my VISA is expiring next month.

I cannot apply for TIER 1 either as my salary is not £20,000

It has recently been increased.

What options do I have here apart from going back to my home country?

My company had applied for sponsorship license in terms of small company but the HO came back and said that the company needs to apply for license in terms of a big company. This took like more than 1.5 months. I'm running out of time now. What can I do?

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Visa expiring

Post by david1955 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 am

david1955 wrote:Hi Everyone,
thanks
Hi Nirmal,
My Visa has already expired and my company havent got the license yet. So my solicitor has submitted my visa application about 3 weeks ago, requesting homeoffice to hold on my application till any decision can be made on my company license application and then they can process my visa application. The home office has agreed to hold on my application. So now i am just waiting.

I hope this helps

David