ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA verification methods.?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icecool
- thin ice -

UKBA verification methods.?

Post by icecool » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey,
i was wondering that when ukba do verification of the financial documents do they contact the head office of the bank or do they contact the brach of the bank where i submitted cash in my a/c...I also want to know what type of questions do they ask to bank staff?

any ideas.

gourav
Newly Registered

Post by gourav » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

stop asking all these silly questions. chillout man ...growup
ur crazy :lol: :lol:

icecool
- thin ice -

Post by icecool » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 pm

[quote="gourav"]stop asking all these silly questions. chillout man ...growup
ur crazy :lol: :lol:[/quote]

GET A LIFE YOU LIL BASTARD!!ITS NOT MY FUALT THAT YOUR RETARDED MOTHER DIDNT TAUGHT YOU HOW TO USE INTERNET....Dont show your true colors here go to some homosexual forum and do your thing..AND GET A LIFE!.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: UKBA verification methods.?

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

icecool wrote:Hey,
i was wondering that when ukba do verification of the financial documents do they contact the head office of the bank or do they contact the brach of the bank where i submitted cash in my a/c...I also want to know what type of questions do they ask to bank staff?

any ideas.
Hi

I heard that now they checked bank statements through Head Offices as most of banks are online now and head office can easily confirm these things.

First they used to ring bank manager or branch and ask for funds details.

But now things have changed.

Now most people have recently applied have confirmed that they have not rung bank branch to confirm so this also prove point.

UK_Banned_Member