ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can i get wok permit to belgium or germany?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akg_chat
Newly Registered

How can i get wok permit to belgium or germany?

Post by akg_chat » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:09 pm

Hello freinds,

How can i get wok permit to belgium or germany? I have a valid work permit for uk, currently in uk, permanent resident of australia holding an indian passport, hold a schengan visa also which is expiring in a week.

Agencies are ready to offer contracts in sap in belgium or germany if i can sort work permit or visa. I am a candidate and have a umbrella company that sponsored my work permit to uk from australia.

Please advise freinds...
:? :D
Anil

gani999

Re: How can i get wok permit to belgium or germany?

Post by gani999 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:30 am

akg_chat wrote:Agencies are ready to offer contracts in sap in belgium or germany if i can sort work permit or visa. Anil
I'm sorry but you'll be better off avoiding such agencies like the plague.

Work permits in EU countries are given ONLY on the basis of a firm employment given by a company which is legally registered in the Chamber of Commerce in the country concerned. Only such companies are allowed to sponsor people for work permits. If agencies are willing to offer you a job contract and they are legally registered, they should be able to sponsor your work permit as well. If they are unable to or unwilling to, it goes without saying that they are fraudulent and shady agencies/companies.

For your own interest, I would advice you not to take up employment with such companies. They might exploit you, or even blackmail you into working for them at below legal minimum salary rates. And worse, you cannot go to the authorities for protection.

Hope that helps.