ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Dependent Question H4

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RishmaGarg
Newly Registered

HSMP Dependent Question H4

Post by RishmaGarg » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi,

Please help me fill my Tier 1 extension form
>I am HSMP visa since 1st Jan 07 till 1/1/2010. I got my initial approval letter in October 2006. Is the same intial approval letter valid for extension?

>Under main and dependent form there is question,

Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

> I have maintained a 1 bank account for maintainence of funds for me and dependent spouse, which is also my Salary account. But the account is on main applicants name. Hope that sould not be a problem?

Response to the above questions will be much appriciated!

Cheers, Rish
Last edited by RishmaGarg on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP Dependent Question H4

Post by crowbar6 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm

RishmaGarg wrote:Hi,

Please help me fill mt Tier 1 extension form
>I am HSMP visa since 1st Jan 07 till 1/1/2009. I got my intial approval letter in October 2006. Is this intial approval letter valid for extension

>Under main and dependent form there is question, please let me know the answer for this.
Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

> I have maintained a 1 bank account for maintainence of funds for me and dependent spouse, which is also my Salary account. But the account is on main applicants name. Hope that sould not be a problem?

Reply will be much appriciated!

Cheers, Rish
Are you sure you have written the dates correctly above? Refer
I am HSMP visa since 1st Jan 07 till 1/1/2009

Has your leave already expired? Are you in UK or some other country?
Regards,
crowbar6

RishmaGarg
Newly Registered

Post by RishmaGarg » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:14 pm

:(