ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mbe
Newly Registered

Appeal Documents

Post by Mbe » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Hello All;

I would start by first of all thanking you in advance, for replying my post. I have been refusal a student Visa base on the reason Im did not mention in my application I have ealier apply for a UK Visa before. Any advise on how to proceed with the appeal is welcome

Thanks

dublin3
- thin ice -

Appeal

Post by dublin3 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

If you didn't mention then it was a mistake because they probably asked to that question in application form..but now you can appeal against the decision tell them the reason that why you couldn't mention your UK visa refusal and send them the original refusal letter from UK embassy if you have..I hope you will get good news in 6 to 8 weeks time..Good luck

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 am

basically, you need to be honest when you make application..depends when you previously applied for visa if it was 5 years ago and it was in another consulate office you may have get passed but now it is dificult unless you come up with a very good reason why you did not tell them...telling them you forgot is not gonna work because you did not forget but avoid the question